Hey baby it's COLD outside! A little snow and some frigid temps are harassing us folks here in NC. Of course, the snow and cold rain we have had over the past few days is very welcome with our drought conditions. But these cold temps are too reminiscent of Chicago style weather and I would rather not be reminded of that!!!
Just a few updates....my mom has headed to Yuma, AZ with a friend. It's a combination fly/drive trip for a week or so. That's great that she gets to do this. However, before leaving she was having some pain in one of her legs and the doctor said it was constricted arteries. So she is on some medication for it. Of course, I would MUCH prefer she not travel until the problem is either resolved or under control, but then you know how moms are sometimes! :)
Oh, did I mention we have a house for sale in Lubbock!!! Yikes...it will be a year come March if we can't unload that puppy.
Hope y'all are doing well and staying warm!
God bless....
Norm & Alice
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I heard that a friend of a friend sold their house on Facebook...
Did they indicated how they did it. It seems that only your "friends" would know and they already know! :)
Hmmm...not sure. Maybe they were on a network in their area...and people in their network could access their page???
Post a Comment