You wouldn't believe how much noodlin' I've done over this fence thing! I've gone back and forth it seems like a hundred times on whether we should go with a traditional wooden fence or the "invisible fence" for Eli. The thing about the "wooden" fence that prevents me from moving forward is this: can't settle on a style that I think would compliment the house and second, it would keep dogs out, but cats, lizards, snakes, raccoons, and other critters would still find there way over or under. So nothing accomplished there. Plus, it would be a paid to mow around and maintain. So....... reckon you guessed by now...... I've decided to go with the Invisible Fence. It still has it's limitations - for example we can't decided whether to do two "zones" - front yard and back yard that includes the garage area; or just one - the whole yard. But overall, I think it will preserve the natural look of the landscape, keep Eli contained, minimize maintenance, and be less costly.
And today is the day for install...so that will give us today and the holiday to help train Eli to his new environment. Which will be good. He's a fast learner, so I don't expect it will take long for him to realize where his boundaries are. :)
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment