Let's see...we've got a few updates to share:
Autumn, Paul's new partner, was having some tests done for a cyst on her ovaries. So I haven't heard an update, but please keep them in your prayers. He also said he has some pictures from some birthday parties he's going to share...so hopefully we can post those soon.
Allan and Shirley Osterwise, Alice's sister and brother-in-law (mine too) are new grandparents!!! Their son Travis and his partner Brooke had a baby boy on Wednesday as they told it... 8 LB 3.5 OZ 20.75 in. Brown hair and blue eyes (so far). Not sure what the "so far" means. I'm sure it's referring to the hair color, I'm not certain how often babies change eye color. :)
Penni got word from a friend of her boss, a Sprint Executive, that he is going to put the money up for her to record a professional grade CD of her music. What a tremendous break this could be for her!!! You go girl!!!!
Ben, our son in law, gets home from Germany this weekend. He's been there for several weeks studying German. Then the following weekend he and Elam are going to London to watch the start of the Tour de France bike race. What a thrill that should be!!!! If you haven't checked out their blog lately, it's a must see!!! Their tour pictures and accounts are just terrific. There is a link on the right side of ours under "Places You Might Like To Visit".
Good news for me, I think. I've been working on a book about Customer Service for what seems like forever. I think I finally finished it the other day. At least the first draft. Still needs some graphics and professional editing - anyone know any good editors? But it's getting there!
Oh yes, did I mention we're getting our passports renewed?! :)
Ain't life grand.....
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Passports...really?!?!? Fancy a trip to England? :)
Well, ya never know. :)
A book on customer service. What a great idea. Hopefully it will fly off the book store shelves. And we all know Walmart should make it required reading for the greeters!
Thanks Audrey..... but I ain't goin' down that Wally World road! :) As tempting as it is.
Post a Comment